Tooljack® - Tooljack® is an innovative shoeing box made of the same tough material as the Hoofjack®. Like the Hoofjack®, the Tooljack® is quiet, stable, and durable.
The Tooljack® was designed to hold the tools you need close at hand. No more bending over to pick up tools off the ground.
The 2 shelf Tooljack® is ideal for the horse owner, barefoot trimmer, and farrier that wishes to keep to a minimum the amount of tools they carry to the hoof. The 2 shelf Tooljack® when combined with the surgical/computer tray provides a stable support for the veterinarian when working low at the hoof.
- The top tool bar keeps your tools organized, visible, and at working height. The rectangular slots on the tool bar keep the jaws of your tools closed eliminating pinched fingers when reaching for a tool
- Several magnets are included for holding tools such as rasps or nails
- Shelves are interchangeable.
- 4” wheels provide for easier movement over uneven terrain
- Optional accessory tray and extension handle available.
- The Tooljack® is easy to customize and is made in the USA with a 3 yr. warranty against breakage by equines.
|Base Height||Base Width||Base Depth||Weight|
|25" in. (h)||17" in. (w)||16" (d)||